Friday, October 25, 2013

Alif Ba Ta / Arabic Letters Worksheet for Kids 25th Oct

Salam readers,

It has been a while since I last did the worksheets. This time around, it is still the same concept, recognizing the first letter of the word. Letters introduced are س -ظ . I have done two copies of each page, one with English instruction and the other is with Arabic instruction, bear with me I am doing some tests with the SEO :) If you would like me to do a malay version as well, do leave a comment and I might even consider :)

As usual, this is for non-commercial use only as I don'y own the copyrights to the images. 

alif baa taa tsa for kids


preschool exercises hijaiyah letters



iqra' tv



Arabic Versions:


الحروف الهجائية تمرينات

تعليم اللغة العربية للأطفال

الحروف الهجائية للحضانة


Please take a look at my YouTube videos and help share yeah :)






You May Also Like:

arabic alphabets worksheets
Alif Ba Ta Worksheet Pg 1-2
 فيديو الأرقام للأطفال
Arabic Numbers Song
nama binatang dalam bahasa arab
Arabic Letters Worksheet Pg 3-6

1 comment: