Saturday, August 27, 2011

Animal Videos for Kids

Hmm.. it seems that my Alif Baa Taa blog was my most popular post at my other blog www.moslemparents.blogspot.com. Therefore, I decided to post another video list blog for your reference.

This time around I'm not ranking it as it's all different videos of different animals yeah? But the songs and animations are really catchy. Enjoy!

My sons current favorite:


Mom's current favorite:


Elephants:


more elephants:


Rhino!


Toucans


Monkey:


Animal Sounds:



various animals singing "We are Family":


Iguana:


Dinosaur:


Bunnies; you gotta do the actions together with your child though for them to enjoy it:



 Ok.. I just have to put this one in though it's in arabic.. if it's any consolation the subtitles are in English :p


and this one is amusing though I haven't tested it on my kids yet.. animal names songs in arabic:




No comments:

Post a Comment