|Simple Comfort Food : Fish ball soup|
Fish Ball Soup Recipe:
1 packet of fish balls
1 pack of soft tofu - cut into 4-6 large cubes
1/2 onion (medium sized)
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of dried shrimps (soak in water for 5-10 mins then drained)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp fish oil
1 large potato - cubed
some sliced carrots
1 stalk celery - roughly chopped slanting
4 bowls of water
How to cook fish ball soup:
1. Blend the onion, garlic and dried shrimps.
2. Heat up the wok and add in the vegetable oil and fish oil. Saute the blended ingredients.
3. Add in the cubed potatoes and sliced carrots till 70% cooked.
4. Add 4 bowls of water then put in the fish balls and celery. Cover the wok till fish ball is cooked.
5. Add in the soft tofu, wait until the soup simmers and turn off the heat.