|Indonesian Recipe : Grilled Squids|
Untuk Bahasa Melayu, sila skrol ke bawah.
Grilled Squid Indonesian Style..one of my hubby's favorite dish. Decided to try out this Indonesian recipe since it seems quite easy to cook. Ingredients are also quite easy. The recipe turned out quite well and it's definitely a keeper. Now, it sure seems like a waste of money paying big bucks eating this dish in an Indonesian restaurant when you can cook it easily at home. Go ahead try it out.
400 gm squids
3 tbsp cooking oil
3 cloves garlic - blend
1.2 inch young ginger - blend
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp sweet soya sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
|Indonesian Recipe : Grilled Squids Before Grilling|
How to cook grilled squids- indonesian style:
1. Clean and wash the squids (get rid of the ink) and soak in water with 1 tsp salt and juice of 1 lime for at least 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat up your saucepan and saute the blended ingredients with the cooking oil until the aroma arises.
3. Add in the chili powder, sugar and sauces and simmer.
4. Add in a bit of water and the squids until the squids are 3/4 cook.
5. Set aside the squids.
6. Heat up your non-stick pan and grill the squids (remember to coat it with the sauce) until done.
Resepi Sotong Bakar
400 gm sotong
3 sdm minyak masak
3 ulas bawang putih - dikisar
1/2 inci halia - dikisar
1/2 sdt serbuk lada
1 sdm gula
3 sdm kicap manis
2 sdm tomato sos
1 sdm sos tiram
Cara-cara memasak sotong bakar:
1. Bersihkan sotong (buang tinta) dan rendamkan di dalam air dengan 1 sdt garam dan jus limau nipis selama 10 minit. Tos dan ketepikan.
2. Panaskan minyak dan tumis bahan kisar sehingga harum.
3. Masukkan serbuk lada, gula, kicap, sos tomato dan sos tiram.
4. Tambahkan sedikit air dan masukkan sotong hingga 3/4 masak.
5. Ketepikan sotong.
6. Panaskan kuali non-stick dan bakar sotong yang telah dilumurkan dengan sos sehingga garing.