Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Alif Ba Ta / Iqra' Worksheet for Mikail 02 Sep 2013

Today, I decided to let Mikail do some coloring while still sticking to Arabic letters recognition. Since the last 2 worksheets was for letters from ا - ز, this time around I focused on the letters س -  غ

Tomorrow is his last Iqra' class with the Ustazah for the week (He has Iqra' lessons Mons - Weds) and I am still scratching my head for tomorrow's worksheet (wait, that just doesn't sound right, I send him to Iqra' class and I am drawing up his worksheets for him? yeah it doesn't sound right but that is what is happening) 

So, hopefully I will be able to keep this up and I will update the worksheets as I go along on my blog every week. ! ربنا يسهل ان شاء الله . You are free to print and use the worksheet for personal / school use but not for commercial use.  This worksheet is to be used in reference to the Arabic Letters Name Chart that was previously posted here.

iqratv.com


huruf hijaiyah

You May Also Like:

alif ba ta tsa for kids
Iqra' Worksheet 24 Sep


No comments:

Post a Comment