Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Manhattan Fish Market KL

The Manhattan Fish Market at Ikano Power Centre


One of the most convenient halal certified western restaurant in Kuala Lumpur is The Manhattan Fish Market. At first, I don't really like this restaurant especially its pasta but since hubby likes the prawns, I have since stick to some safe dishes that is quite decent at The Manhattan Fish Market. We normally head to either the Ikano Power Centre's outlet or E@Curve outlet. 

The Manhattan Fish Market - Small Flame


I find the Small Flame quite reasonable, there's prawns, fish fillet, garlic herb rice, chips and veges on the side. It's quite satisfying. One of the better dishes served at The Manhattan Fish Market in my opinion. For my kids, I will just order the cheesy toast, my first son likes it very much. While my second son will just happily munch on the huge and tender on the inside french fries.

The Manhattan Fish Market - Kids Meal

The Manhattan Fish Market - Fried Calamari 

Hubby likes to order the fried calamari but to me its a tad oily and the batter is quite bland. Its compensated by the honey cajun mustard that hubby will always request for. 

The Manhattan Fish Market - The flames!

The Manhattan Fish Market - Grilled Flaming Lobster Platter


Once, we shared the Grilled Flaming Lobster Platter, now that was finger licking good or was it because I was so hungry at that time? But, that was just once, the price is a bit too high for us to enjoy the dish often. 

The Manhattan Fish Market - Fiery Hot Whole Barramundi


Another time, we tried the Fiery Hot Whole Barramundi that came with garlic herb rice and vege on the side. Hmm.. what can I say except: not recommended! If it's just me, I will just stick to Small Flame and nothing else. 

The Manhattan Fish Market also has a call and collect service which to me is quite convenient, you just call up ahead and order and then later drop by and pick up your dish. Isn't that a time saver? 

The Manhattan Fish Market outlets numbers to call for the call and collect service are:

Kuala Lumpur area:

Ampang Park @ 03-21669303
Midvalley Megamall @ 03-22840448
Pavillion @ 03-21414341
SOGO @ 0326971303

Selangor area:
e@Curve @ 03-77287303
Ikano Power Centre @ 03-77284248
Jusco Bukit Tinggi @ 03-33262521
Subang Parade @ 03-56370121
Sunway Pyramid @ 03-74913683

No comments:

Post a Comment