Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Motion Sickness Relief For Kids - Sea Bands

children motion sickness
Bands for motion sickness - Sea Bands


On our previous trip to Hong Kong, we planned to take a junk ride and since I didn't want my kids to be throwing up or feeling nauseous like the Brisbane Dolphin Watch Cruise that we took in 2011, I decided to google for sea sickness relief for kids. Sea bands came up and even though it sounds a bit doubtful, (I mean how can a band deliver motion sickness relief through acupuncture pressure? I thought you have to use needles for acupuncture? ) being kiasu Singaporean that I am, I just tried to buy it as an added measure. 

Went through Tesco pharmacy, Guardian and Watson's plus all the mom and pop's pharmacies in Kuala Lumpur BUT couldn't get my hands on one. (Tesco's pharmacist said they are out of stock, while Guardian pharmacist asked me to check Daiso - Daiso???- of course I gave him the benefit of doubt but yup no Sea Bands at Daiso- ) 

Finally, since time was pressing I just decided to find it in Singapore and yes! Guardian Singapore has it! Yippee.. 

travel sickness
Sea Bands - for motion sickness relief and also morning sickness

Used the sea bands for the Aqua Luna Junk Ride in Hong Kong, verdict? We are not really sure whether it works or not since the kids fell asleep 5 minutes into the cruise. For myself, I think it helps a bit since I normally will feel just slightly nauseous on a boat but I enjoyed the cruise pretty well. Apparently, my youngest sis also used sea bands for motion sickness when she takes the coach when travelling outside London but said it didn't really help her much. 

travel sickness kids
Children Motion Sickness Bands

While buying toys for the kids at Kiddy Palace last week in Singapore I also saw this near the counter. Hmm.. looks interesting, I would say if it works this will definitely go down better with the kids :) Anyone tried it before?

travel sickness kids
Kids Travel Sickness Lollipop!


2 comments:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cure Motion Sickness Permanently with Natural Remedy
    How to cure motion sickness permanently? You will have so many choices which would easily help in finding a permanent solution such as ginger

    ReplyDelete