Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Children Gym Singapore - My Gym



Everytime I go to Tampines Mall or Century Square for some shopping, I will surely pass My Gym at NTUC Income Tampines Junction. Always curious to know what lies inside but never really had the time to pop by. Now that my two sons are slightly older (3 year old and 20 months old) I decided to visit the place as the whole idea of fitness and gymnastics for children intrigues me. I am not too sure how far the idea of gymnastics for toddlers are catching up in Singapore but I for one am quite keen, I have seen how my kids gain confidence and have fun from being able to swing from bars, exploring balancing and just plain copying their father exercising that I think sending them to a kids gym will really be beneficial to them.

When I arrived at My Gym at Tampines, the staff were cleaning and disinfecting the place (one plus point) it doesn't smell "sweaty" and looks really fun (the pictures on their website's gallery www.mygym.sg do not do justice to the place, you have to come down yourself) Wow, I would love to bring down my kids there and have fun with them an hour or two but then their facility is only for members that means you have to sign up for their program, no walk in is accepted. Oh dear, maybe I have to look for the nearest my gym in KL then. 

My Gym Singapore runs two programs; Gym Program and Creative Playgroup Program.

The Gym Program caters from 8 months - 8 years old with price starting from $375 for a 10 weeks term (45 mins per session)  for the 8mo-18mo. While the Creative Playgroup Program starts from $340 for once a week, 1.5h per session for a 8 weeks term. 

Kids can also hold their birthday party there at $580 for a two hour party (Saturdays- 5.30-7.30pm) where the instructors will facilitate the bash and conduct games and activity for the kids throughout the birthday bash. I think it will be most fun with kids shrieking in delight playing the games :) I might consider this place for my kid next birthday party :)  though I'm not sure what is the limit on the number of guests and how are the catering arrangement like.

Their December school holidays program schedule for 2011 for 3-8 years old is also out. They have three camps:
1)  "Around The World" (Tampines outlet date and time - 13, 14, 15 or 16 Dec 10.30am - 12.30pm)
2) "Circus Circus" (Tampines outlet date and time - 20 Dec or 21 Dec 10.30am - 12.30pm) 
3) "Jungle" (Tampines outlet date and time - 22 Dec or 23 Dec 10.30 am - 12.30pm)

Fees are $40 per camp (members) $45 (non-members) 10% off for registration of 3 camps. 

Sadly, I am not in Singapore on those dates... 

My Gym Singapore Outlets are at :
Marine Parade : 64409916
Tampines : 6789 7061
Rochester : 6684 9220

3 comments:

  1. Great sharing! Focusing on going to the gym since little definitely beneficial for them. I also suggest for those want to know which gym is good in Singapore, do try to read this article that I find helpful
    Top gym in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.
    kid gym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.
    Climb gym Singapore

    ReplyDelete