Friday, September 9, 2011

Gelare e@Curve is Halal!

Yeay! Finally got to taste Gelare's ice cream. Saw that they are halal certified by Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA) certification was from early 2011.



Tried to check whether Singapore's outlet are also certified halal but couldn't find any results. Maybe next time I'm in Singapore I'll drop by an outlet to check :) What I found was Gelare's Indonesia Facebook page that announces it's halal certification. So, hey, next time you are in Malaysia or Indonesia, be sure to satisfy your cravings for Gelare.

As a side note to my readers, the staff at KL states that the halal cert is only for outside Singapore and the Singapore outlet is not certified halal as the main ingredients used for making the ice creams may not be all halal. But, if you do have the opportunity to ask the Singapore staff that confirm or rebut this, do leave a comment yeah and I will edit this post.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment