Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pre-School Phonics : Usborne Very First Reading Phonics Workbok 1-4

pre-school phonics
Usborne Very First Reading : Phonics Workbook


All mothers know the importance of teaching your kids phonics, phonics has become so important in teaching our kids literacy that seldom do we introduce to them the letters without also touching on the letters sound. 

english learning for kids
Phonics Workbook: Tracing the letter "a"

english for toddlers
Phonics Workbook : Tracing the letter "n"


One of the activity books that I really like when introducing letters and phonics to my small kids is the Usborne Very First Reading Phonics Wokbook Series. I like it because its colorful and the illustration are really nice. My kids like it cos the writing exercises are kept very manageable for their super short attention span and for the colorful stickers!

letter tracing activity
Phonics Workbook : Writing the letter "n"


bahasa inggeris untuk kanak-kanak
Phonics Workbook : Writing the letter "m"

The Usborne Very First Reading Phonics Workbook is not arranged in alphabetical order, rather letters are picked based on the frequency of the letters in forming common words.. so the first workbook introduces the letters "S,A,T,P,I,N,M,D" so that your kid will be able to sound out the words "SAT", "PAT", "MAN", "MAT" and so on and so forth from the first workbook. Genius I say!

ABC stickers
Stickers!

I got mine at MPH Bookstore at The Curve.. a bit pricey I guess but my kids love it :)

Sounding Out and Writing 3 letter words 

pre school english
Sounding out and writing 3 letter words


No comments:

Post a Comment